Holiday Accommodation Terms & Conditions
All reservations remain subject to the owners’ approval. The owner may cancel reservations at any time including reservations with deposits in place. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances such as: the property is sold, the property is altered in any way, changes to tariffs, malfunction of any inventory articles, the property is withdrawn from letting or the property has an owner booking. Should any of the above occur every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternative accommodation. Otherwise all rental monies paid will be refunded in full. Travel insurance is recommended particularly for high cost bookings.
The Agent accepts no responsibility for actions by the owner of the property i.e.- property/contents altered, property sold, withdrawn from letting, increase of tariff or alterations thereto.
Payment can be made via credit card (a 2.2% surcharge will apply), direct deposit or bank cheque.
A deposit of 50% of the tariff plus the booking fee, any other fee’s incurred by a third party booking portal and any other optional costs such as linen hire, cot hire, etc is required to secure a booking and is required within three (3) business days of the booking being made. Should your booking be made after November for the summer school holiday period, the tariff is to be paid in full.
Our agency reserves the right to reject bookings with groups under the age of 25 years old.
The booking fee is not refundable.
At the time we receive your booking you will be asked to return to our office a copy of our Terms & Conditions, including your full credit card details. You can return your fully completed Terms and Condition via email, fax or posting to our office. Failure to supply these within seven (7) days may result in your booking being cancelled.
Your credit card is required to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, etc. An estimate will be taken when the property is inspected and this amount will be deducted immediately from the credit card provided. If the cost of the required works turns out to less than the estimate, we will reimburse you for the overpaid amount. If the invoices are higher than the amount deducted, we will deduct the outstanding amount from your credit card.
Extra Charges that may apply;
- Carpet cleaning $100 minimum
- Cleaning/putting away cutlery/crockery/pots pans etc $50 minimum
- Cleaning of BBQ $50 minimum
- Removal of rubbish or pet waste $50 minimum
- Loss of keys $55 plus the cost of the replacement keys
- Damage/breakages AT COST
- Failure to place council bin/s on curb side for emptying $70 minimum
The balance of the rental amount is to be paid in full 30 days prior to entering the property or by no later than the 1st of December for our summer school holiday bookings.
Failure to pay the balance of the rental amount on time may result in the owner cancelling the booking and re-letting the property.
4. Cancellation fee:
If a tenant cancels a booking, no refund is available unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made, then a $110.00 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds will be made for an early departure or refusal to stay at a booked property. Our agency will not be held responsible if the accommodation does not meet your expectations. Relocation is not an option.
If your booking is cancelled by Inverloch Accommodation the amount paid less the booking fee will be refunded to you upon receiving your bank details.
If the booking payment was made by Credit Card or EFTPOS the credit card surcharge will not be refunded.
5. Prices are subject to change.
6. Check in:
Check in is strictly between 2pm and 5pm on the day of arrival. Upon collection of the property keys the registered / authorised guest is required to present photo identification and verification that the credit provided in the signed Terms and Conditions is valid. The tenant is required to collect keys from and return keys to South Coast First National, Inverloch. Only one set of keys is provided per booking.
No parties will be given keys until a registration form has been completed and received by our office, the tariff for the stay has been paid in full and a pre-authorisation has been successfully completed with the credit card provided. In the event that the primary guest signing the terms and conditions form is not picking up the keys, they will need to provide written approval authorising an alternate guest to pick up the keys. The authorised guest will be required to provide photo identification upon arrival.
It is the guests’ responsibility to advise our office during business hours if they will be late or have been delayed, so that we can arrange an alternate means of key collection. In the case of an arrival after 7.30pm, a late check in fee of $55.00 will apply. Should there be any issues with the property or maintenance requests, they will not be attended to until the next business day.
The agent is not responsible for alternate accommodation or any other costs when guests arrive after hours if no prior arrangement has been made.
7. Check out:
Check out is strictly at 10am. If a tenant fails to return the keys to our office by 10.00am, a fee ranging from $110.00 to the equivalent of one night’s accommodation will apply, depending on how late the keys are returned.
If you need to check out before our office opens, there is a slot in our office door for you to return the keys.
The property should be left in a neat and tidy state, including turning the dishwasher on if applicable. Fees will apply if the property requires excessive cleaning after your departure.
8. Conditions of the stay:
- The number of persons should not exceed to the number indicated on the registration form or the number subsequently agreed in writing with our office. If at any time we find you are accommodating more people than you have advised, we reserve the right to evict all guests from the property.
- No caravans or tents are permitted on the premises.
- One set of keys will be provided for the duration of the stay. It is the responsibility of the tenants to coordinate the possession of keys between themselves. If these keys are lost or need to be replaced a fee of $55 plus the cost of the replacement keys will apply and will be charged immediately on departure. After hours’ delivery of lost or misplaced keys is not guaranteed. If it is possible to provide replacement keys for the property after hours, a call out fee of $50.00 in cash will be required at the time of the keys being provided.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The tariff charged is for domestic use only. Use of the property contrary to this may result in immediate eviction with no refund payable.
- The agency reserves the right to inspect the property at any time of day or night if we are made aware of inappropriate behaviour or breach of these conditions. Disruptive or illegal behaviour will be grounds for immediate eviction from the property.
- To ensure you are not charged for damage or excess cleaning that is the responsibility of the previous guest, please contact our office immediately upon arrival to inform us so the items can be inspected. Do not rectify the problem your self. Failure to do so will attract any fees and charges payable as a result of the damage, cleaning, etc.
- No smoking is allowed inside any property. Be considerate and do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the agency. There may be specific ‘pet friendly’ properties so please ask ahead if this is what you are after. All pets must be outside at all times. Additional fees may apply if we find pets inside a property. There will also be a fee charged to you if we are required to clean up after your pets following your stay.
- The agency and the owners take no responsibility for guests’ personal property if left at the property.
- All losses, breakages and damage must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner/agent.
- All properties are self-contained excluding linen unless stated otherwise. Items such as sheets, towels, doona covers, pillow cases, tea towels, washing powder, toiletries, food and beverages are not supplied.
Linen is required to be used on all beds used through your stay. If our cleaner reasonably believes that linen was not used the guest will be responsible for cost of laundering all bedding.
- Each property may have additional ‘rules’ that apply. These will be listed in a prominent position within the property and will form part of these terms and conditions.
- The property/surroundings must be clean and tidy and any rubbish is to be left in bags in the correct outside bins when you vacate. The bins should be left at the front of the property for collection on Tuesday evening. If excess rubbish is left, or the property is left extremely dirty, you will be required to pay a fee to cover extra cleaning/rubbish removal.
- Should the bins not be left out for collection during your stay, or at the end of your stay (if your stay does not include Tuesday night), you will be charged a rubbish removal fee without further notice to you.
- A tip is available just out of town on Inverloch-Venus Bay Rd.
- A BBQ may be provided at the property for your use. Please ensure the BBQ and BBQ utensils are left cleaned upon your departure. Failure to comply will result in a $55.00 fee.
- If the gas bottle on the BBQ runs out of gas you will be reimbursed for the cost of exchanging the gas bottle at the SWAP & GO at the local BP service station on the corner of Williams Street and Bayview Avenue upon presentation of a receipt. Please note that some properties do have a spare gas bottle.
- We do not guarantee TV reception or performance or internet performance.
- In the event of the property being for sale inspections with prospective purchasers may be necessary during reasonable hours by appointment.
- If we, the agency, are required to attend to the property during your stay a $55.00 call out fee may apply.
9. Indemnity – You, the guest, indemnify the agency against any liability which may attach to the agency as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of the tenant or his/her visitor.
10. Privacy collection notice – Your personal information collected by Inverloch Accommodation is used to allow us to provide a professional service. We are required to obtain your consent to the collection and use of your personal information. The information collected may be disclosed to other parties including the landlord and tradespeople. If you would like to access your personal information held by us, you can do so by contacting Inverloch Accommodation in writing on the contact details listed on this form.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us. Also follow us on Facebook and Instagram
If you would like to be kept aware about promotions & specials, subscribe to our newsletter.