Holiday Accommodation Terms & Conditions
All reservations remain subject to the owners’ approval. The owner may cancel reservations at any time including reservations with deposits in place.
Property descriptions are updated regularly and every effort will be made to give correct information. The Agent accepts no responsibility for actions by the owner of the property i.e.- property/contents altered, property sold, withdrawn from letting, increase of tariff or alterations thereto. Should the property be withdrawn from letting every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
Payment can be made via credit card (a 2.2% surcharge will apply), direct deposit, bank cheque or money order. A dishonoured cheque fee of $25.00 applies.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforseen circumstances such as: the property is sold, the property is altered in any way, changes to tariffs, malfunction of any inventory articles, the property is withdrawn from letting or the property has an owner booking. Should any of the above occur every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternative accommodation. Otherwise all rental monies paid will be refunded in full. Travel insurance is recommended particularly for high cost bookings.
All bookings incur a $44.00 booking fee, unless you book through Flipkey in which case the booking fee will be $55.00.
A deposit of 50% of the tariff is required to secure a booking and is required within three (3) business days of the booking being made. Should your booking be made after November for the summer school holiday period, the tariff is to be paid in full.
At the time we receive your deposit and confirm your booking you will be asked to return to our office an original copy of our Terms & Conditions, including your credit card details and driver’s licence number. Failure to supply these within seven (7) business days may result in your booking being cancelled.
Your credit card is required to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc. An estimate will be taken when the property is inspected and this amount will be deducted immediately from the credit card provided. If the cost of the required works turns out to less than the estimate, we will reimburse you for the overpaid amount. If the invoices are higher than the amount deducted, we will deduct the outstanding amount from your credit card
The balance of the rental amount is to be paid in full 30 days prior to entering the property or by no later than the 1st of December for our summer school holiday bookings.
Failure to pay the balance of the rental amount on time may result in the owner cancelling the booking and re-letting the property.
4. Cancellation fee:
If a tenant cancels a booking, no refund is available unless the property is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made, then a $110.00 cancellation fee will apply. No refunds will be made for an early departure or refusal to stay at a booked property. Relocation is not an option. Our agency will not be held responsible if the accommodation does not meet your expectations.
If the booking payment was made by Credit Card or EFTPOS the credit card surcharge will not be refunded.
5. Prices are subject to change.
6. Check in:
Check in is strictly between 2pm and 5pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise agreed with the agent. Registration upon arrival is required to be effected by the guest with presentation of photo I.D. and verification that the credit provided in the signed Terms & Conditions is valid. The tenant is required to collect keys from and return keys to Stockdale & Leggo Real Estate, Inverloch.
No parties will be given keys until a registration form has been completed and received by our office, the tariff for the stay has been paid in full and a pre-authorisation has been successfully completed with the credit card provided. In the event that the primary guest signing the terms and conditions form is not picking up the keys, they will need to provide written approval authorising an alternate guest to pick up the keys. The authorised guest will be required to provide photo ID upon arrival.
It is the guests’ responsibility to advise our office during business hours if they will be late or have been delayed, so that we can arrange an alternate means of key collection. A late check in fee of $55.00 will apply. In the case of an arrival after 7.30pm, should there be any issues with the property or maintenance requests, they will not be attended to until the next business day.
The agent is not responsible for alternate accommodation or any other costs when guests arrive after hours if no prior arrangement has been made.
7. Check out:
Check out is strictly 10am unless a late check out has been arranged in advance with the agent. Late check outs are subject to availability. The fee for a late checkout between 10.00am and 12.00pm is $55.00. The fee for a late checkout between 12.00pm and 2.00pm is $110.00.
If a tenant fails to return the keys to our office by 10.00am without arranging a late check out in advance with our agency, a fee of between $110.00 and the equivalent of one night’s accommodation will apply, depending on how late the keys are returned.
If you need to check out before our office opens, there is a slot in our office door for you to return the keys.
The property should be left in the same state as its condition upon arrival. Fees will apply if the property requires excessive cleaning after your departure. These fees are detailed below.
8. Conditions of the stay:
- The number of guests should not exceed to the number indicated on the registration form or the number subsequently agreed in writing with our office. If at any time we find you are accommodating more people than you have advised, we have the authority to evict all guests from the property. A fee of $100 per additional guest will apply.
- No caravans are permitted on the premises.
- One set of keys will be provided for the duration of the stay. It is the responsibility of the tenants to coordinate the possession of keys between themselves. If these keys are lost or need to be replaced a fee of $150 will apply and will be charged immediately on departure. After hours’ delivery of lost keys is not guaranteed.
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The tariff charged is for domestic use only. Use contrary to this may result in the loss of your bond and/or additional fees.
- The agency reserves the right to inspect the property at any time of day or night if we are made aware of inappropriate behaviour or breach of these conditions. Disruptive or illegal behaviour will be grounds for immediate eviction from property.
- To ensure you are not charged for damage or excess cleaning that is the responsibility of the previous guest, please contact our office immediately upon arrival to inform us so the items can be inspected. Do not rectify the problem your self. Failure to do so will attract any fees and charges payable as a result of the damage, cleaning, etc.
- No smoking is allowed inside any property. Be considerate and do not leave cigarette butts on the ground.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the agency. There may be specific ‘pet friendly’ properties so please ask ahead if this is what you are after. All pets must be outside at all times. Additional fees may apply if we find pets inside a property. There will also be a fee charged to you if we are required to clean up after your pets following your stay.
- The agency and the owners take no responsibility for guests’ personal property if left at the property.
- All losses, breakages and damage must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner/agent.
- All properties are self-contained excluding linen unless stated otherwise. Items such as sheets, towels, doona covers, pillow slips, tea towels, washing powder, toiletries, food and beverages are not supplied.
- Linen is required to be used on all beds used through your stay. If our cleaner reasonably believes that linen was not used the guest will be responsible for cost of laundering all bedding.
- Each property may have additional ‘rules’ that apply. These will be listed in a prominent position within the property and will form part of these terms and conditions.
- The property/surroundings must be clean and tidy and any rubbish is to be left in bags in the correct outside bins when you vacate. The bins should be left at the front of the property for collection on Tuesday evening. If excess rubbish is left, or the property is left extremely dirty, you will be required to pay a fee to cover extra cleaning/rubbish removal.
- Should the bins not be left out for collection during your stay, or at the end of your stay (if your stay does not include Tuesday night), you will be charged a rubbish removal fee without further notice to you.
- A tip is available just out of town on Inverloch-Venus Bay Rd.
- A BBQ may be provided at the property for your use. Please ensure the BBQ and BBQ utensils are left cleaned upon your departure. Failure to comply will result in a $55.00 fee.
- If the gas bottle on the BBQ runs out of gas you will be reimbursed for the cost of exchanging the gas bottle at the SWAP & GO at the local BP service station on the corner of Williams Street and Bayview Avenue upon presentation of a receipt. Please note that some properties do have a spare gas bottle.
- We do not guarantee TV reception or performance or internet performance.
- In the event of the property being for sale inspections with prospective purchasers may be necessary during reasonable hours by appointment.
- If we, the agency, are required to attend to the property during your stay a $55.00 call out fee may apply.
9. Indemnity - You, the guest, indemnify the agency against any liability which may attach to the agency as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of the tenant or his/her visitor.
10. Privacy collection notice – Your personal information collected by Inverloch Accommodation is used to allow us to provide a professional service. We are required to obtain your consent to the collection and use of your personal information. The information collected may be disclosed to other parties including the landlord and tradespeople. If you would like to access your personal information held by us, you can do so by contacting Inverloch Accommodation in writing on the contact details listed on this form.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact us. Also follow us on Facebook and Instagram
If you would like to be kept aware about promotions & specials, subscribe to our newsletter.